Tuesday, February 18, 2014

LAUNCH

What do you really want to do?
-I want to somehow integrate the study of music and basketball into my education.

 How can you use the tools from Fall?
-I can use the internet to do research about the two subjects and incorporate the two into my studies.

What will I need to do so that in June I have no regrets and feel awesome?
-I want to have a good grade in the class and feel like I was able to learn new things the way that I wanted to.

What will impress/convince others?
-Hopefully my blog and my end of the year project will be impress/convince others.

What are you doing to make your idea a reality?
-I'm starting to think about what I really want to do in life and I would like to take action with my goals.

 Building a community.?
-I know a lot of people who share the same love for music and basketball just like me. It would be the greatest thing ever if I could talk to a great music artist like Kendrick Lamar or Schoolboy Q, or a famous basketball player who ever played the game and see how they want there skills to be integrated into the classroom.

1 comment: